In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dear friends... unfortunatly this is not going to be a feel good letter that i am writing to all of you. I feel the need to tell you the things that the Lord has pressed upon my heart for a long time. I have kept these things to myself because I have had to convince myself (with the Lord's help) that I am not a crazy paranoid person. I don't sit around with my TV on (I know that is what some people think non-working mothers do) .. instead I pray and listen to the Holy Spirit and wait for him to confirm what I think he is telling me.
This all began about 5 years ago. i felt a tugging at my heart to begin to prepare my family for some tough times. I thought then that I knew what he was telling me .. but I dismissed it because I thought "no way".. America is to prosperous for THAT!!!
Then 2 summers ago... at around 3 am.. i awoke to the sound of someone calling my name... and I learned from Samuel in the Bible to just get up and go to the Lord when that happens... so I did! Actually, first, I laid in the bed and said "yes, Lord?" and the Holy Spirit in me said " You are about to go through the hardest time in your life"... THEN .. I got up and went to Him.. in prayer.. not knowing what in the world it could be!! I cried and prayed and asked him to take it from me I was sure I couldn't handle it!! ..
that night i read in scriptures .. "Go in peace"... so i did.. i went back to bed BUT my spirit was still awake!!! and today it is more awake than ever before!!!
Dear friends... WE ARE ALL about to go through the toughest time in our lives. a time that we have never seen before... and we have got to get prepared.... I know this like I know that God is real.. like I know the sky is blue.. and I want you to know it to..

I could send you scriptures and articles and testimonies but I am not going to do that.. I am pleading with you to search God's will and find out His plan for yourself...
WE don't know when the church will be raptured.. but I DO KNOW THAT GOd has me preparing for a time that is going to be very difficiifult..... I believe that we are about to face food shortages... and we need to prepare.... I believe that the times are increasing in evil .. and we need to be pure avoiding EVEN the appearance of it.... I believe that we need to be in prayer , even fasting , and praying for this nation .. the CHURCH.. and for ISrael...
I believe we need to repent of our sins... turn from them ... stay close to the Lord... prepare our children.. Let go of 'stuff'..
come back to the basics... sharing the gospel of God's love in everyway..
Our future in this nation MAY NOT be college for our children .. a bigger/better lifestyle... the dream vacation... it WILL BE surviving! and CLINGING TO THE LORD JESUS with all we have!!
you are are going to be tempted to delete this and think. "she has lost her mind"... because things "seem " okay in this nation right now
But i am telling you.. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT... spend time alone with GOd and see what He says ...
In Jesus' name..
Please feel free to post back any comments .. lets encourage one another...
 
 
 
be sure to read the post AND the comments underneath...


http://stevehickey.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/should-christians-store-food-right-now/


i love you guys...

5 comments:

  1. Kim, I appreciate you sharing this info with me! I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 14. However, until about month ago, I haven't ever TOTALLY surrendered my life to Him. What I'm getting at is I now have the Holy Spirit leading, guiding and directing me like never before! So when the Lord wakes you up at 2 a.m or whatever time, we must be obedient and listen for his clear voice and spread whatever He is placing on our heart! You are NOT crazy, that's just Satans tactic to get you to believe so you don't move forward! I believe we need the Lord NOW more than ever before and we must be praying in advance for our children! I'm encouraging my whole family to seek the Lord and make the Holy Spirit so comfortable that it fills them! And from there, we'll be equipped to share the Good News with everyone the Spirit leads us to! I've not had a chance to look at the link yet but I will tomorrow and I'll message you back Kim. Thanks again!
    Dana G. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I have not read the article...yet...but will. Thank you for this note. God has spoken the same things to me. I have a dear friend, who digs deep into the Word..and we share many of the same thoughts and feelings...and we are really seen as WEIRD:) Ok..I know I am weird...but if you listen to what God is saying to us at this time...the world see you as really strange. I hope we can talk more...would love to hear more from you.
    God has me in Jeremiah right now..hummmm? He endured...he spoke what God had to say...and no one listened...but he was faithful. Of friend...wished I more time..but life ..and kids need me:) More on this later.. I will read the article. Thank you
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I am crazy too! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You should start a blog, really. I enjoyed our conversation on this very topic on the field trip the other day. Then Walter and I were talking more about it yesterday. We are not living in fear, because we know Whom we believe in. However, we are feeling more and more that God is leading us to prepare in ways we can and then to trust Him for the rest. No one knows the day, but God seems to be leading alot of His children in this direction.

    I have also felt very strongly about teaching our kids more about this. Not to scare them, but to gently and gradually prepare them. It is a time to teach them that we can be a bright light in a very dark world and we can stand firm in our faith knowing that nothing will come to us that God does not already know about.

    Each of us needs to be daily renewing our minds with God's Word, preparing our hearts and listening to Him.
    Michelle H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim. Can we talk over the phone-soon? The same thing happened to me in 2006--then in 2008. And then again this year. Holy Spirit said, "Get ready." He said much more about the suffering that Christians would endure in America, and it was confirmed as well. I also thought I was crazy. :) Only shared with a few people. Thank-you for your courage and honesty. He is preparing us, you're exactly right. Must get on our FACES, cry out to Him. Stay in His Word, turn our backs on the world. Can we please talk soon? I have much to share and want to hear more...I love to write, but my only source of internet is this small phone...very limiting. Love you, sister. Lisa J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I know that you are aware of the ways that God has been speaking to me, but I wanted to tell everyone that you are sending this message to so that I can be an encouragement to them. 3 years ago in October, Keith and I took our son, Camden, to a pumpkin patch that wasn't far from our house. The farmer there was giving hay rides. We loaded up on the trailer and he took us around the field. He started talking to us about how he had to ship in honey bees because for some "odd" reason all the bees were dying and they didn't know why. (The bees are important to farmers in order to pollinate the crops.) I listened to him and thought how odd that seemed that all the bees were dying for no reason. I went home and didn't think much more about it until the next day. I went to my pantry to get something and there sat a bottle of honey. My eye immediately went to it and I picked it up, instantly the Holy Spirit spoke to my spirit and let me know that America would be going through a time when people would not have food like we do now. He used the jar of honey to remind me of what the farmer had said. I called you immediately (because you and Shan are the one's I share all of my crazy stuff with) and told you. You went and asked Hank about the bees (because he is a farmer) and he confirmed what the farmer here told me because it was happening down there as well. Since then, I have been on again, off again, with believing that me and you both were crazy. But, recently, there are several things that have been brought to my attention. First, the tornados in Tuscaloosa took out most of the chicken houses and chickens, Alabama makes up the 3rd largest poultry provider for the US; second, the floods in LA are about to take out a lot of farms in that state, AR as well; third, you told me several weeks ago, before the tornados that Hank had mentioned that if the winds didn't stop being so strong that it was going to be a total loss on his crops this year and I couldn't help but wonder if that is true for all farmers in your area. Not to mention what the cold weather is doing to the crops in the midwest. We are already in a serious place in America. We are unsure if our government is for its people or against them, we are being threatened by foreign terrorists and we know that God is bringing down His discipline on us through all of the devastating weather patterns because we have turned our backs on Him. We MUST repent and seek His face. Pray that our discipline will be swift and that He is our disciplinarian and that He not allow us to fall into the hands of men (whether our own government or foreigners) because man will not be merciful like a loving, Holy God. Right now you can find more "buy one get one" items in grocery stores than I have ever seen. God is providing for His children so that we can be prepared, my prayer is that everyone will be alert! May God Bless and forgive America! .Erica W.

    ReplyDelete